Job Opening | Account Manager
Dezone Archi+ is looking for an experienced Account Manager.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about our work and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for our clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to provide the solutions that best fit the individual needs of the client.
As an Account Manager, they will provide project leadership and client service to ensure that studio teams successfully deliver on project goals. The Account Manager will be the day-to-day contact for project needs within designated accounts, working to define scope, create proposals, develop project plans, assign and schedule appropriate disciplines, and lead the day-to-day team coordination and client communication.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field.
- 3 years experience in accounts management or experience in architectural studios will count as an extra.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills both in English and Greek.
- Excellent use of Office Suite.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Extensive, accurate knowledge of design and/or tourism market.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.